ore: 15:00 - 18:00


Centro storico Fauglia
centro, piazze e luoghi limitrofi

The little but cozy museum is situated in what used to be the village prison, in the right wing of the Town Hall. The gallery contains a collection of paintings, sculptures, bas-reliefs and drawings by Giorgio Kienerk (1869 – 1948), donated to the Town Hall by the painter’s daughter, Vittoria.

Museum open to visitors again from 7th May


Ti è stato utile?
Resta aggiornato!